Momento Uncoupling Membrane for Under Tile Heating Systems and Crack Prevention-15.60sqft. New Tile Underlayment with Self-Adhesive Backing, Adheres to Subfloor Without Mortar - Other Sizes Available by ProLux Materials at Water Softener Guy. MPN: M1-A1-M6-015. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MOMENTO UNCOUPLING MEMBRANE can be installed directly onto a clean concrete or plywood sub-floor without the use of any tile adhesive, thin-set or mortar. The consistent 1 inch spacing makes it easy to maintain proper spacing throughout the project, while also providing adequate support/load distribution for the Ceramic tile or Stone Floor coverings. There is no waiting required after installation so you can begin laying the flooring immediately.✔ QUICK AND EASY installation of heating cables,
Product Description & Reviews
MOMENTO UNCOUPLING MEMBRANE can be installed directly onto a clean concrete or plywood sub-floor without the use of any tile adhesive, thin-set or mortar. The consistent 1 inch spacing makes it easy to maintain proper spacing throughout the project, while also providing adequate support/load distribution for the Ceramic tile or Stone Floor coverings. There is no waiting required after installation so you can begin laying the flooring immediately.✔ QUICK AND EASY installation of heating cables, most installations can be completed in a day✔ THE UNIQUE DESIGN protects cable during installation, reducing future risk of cable failures✔ TOUGH YET PLIABLE, easy to bend around corners and objects without breaking, can be cut with knife or scissors, easily configured to suit any room layout✔ FLEXIBLE HEATING OPTIONS, 1″ groove spacing's make is easy to achieve the desired watts per square foot.TECHNICAL INFO: CERTIFIED OR LISTED TO THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS AND USAGE:✔ Uncoupling Membrane Approved for Radiant Floor Heating in North America - UL 1673 "Electric Space Heating Cables"✔ CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 130-03 "Requirements for Electrical Resistance Heating Cables and Heating Device Sets". ✔ Successfully tested to ANSI 118.12 Standards. ✔ Performed well on the Robinson test (ASTM C-627). ✔ Rated as Anti-Fracture Membrane as tested by the TCNA against ANSI A118-12✔ UL Approved for North America. For OSB sub-floors or other uneven sub-floors, a primer may be required to improve bonding. Always follow installation instructions and shop-vac/wet-mop the sub-floor for effective bonding.
Features & Highlights
- SIZE: 15.60sq.ft (14.5"x19.4"x 8 Sheets) - LATEST and most multi-functional UL Approved Uncoupling Membrane available today. Compatible with most electric Floor Heating cables. Prevents movement or cracks in subfloor from being transferred to the floor covering, while ensuring consistent cable spacing.
- NEW SELF-ADHESIVE backing, no need for mortar or tile adhesives when fixing Momento membranes to subfloor, sheets lie flat, no memory. The NEW PATENTED design also allows for increased contact between thinset and cable, resulting in faster and a more even heat distribution.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION, installs in minutes due to Self-Adhesive backer, no delay between laying membrane and Heating Cable; Adhere membrane to subfloor and lace up the heating cable. Adheres to plywood or concrete, suitable for under tile, natural stone, marble and more.
- COST SAVING, no mortar required when fixing Momento membrane to Subfloor, saving you time and materials. IDEAL for ELECTRICIANS, DIY AND TILERS. Flexible designs and Minimal difference to floor heights, less than 6mm - 1/4" thick.
- HIGHLY RESISTANT to solutions containing salts, acids, alkali's, as well as many organic solvents, does not rot - Supported by ✔LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
15 x 5 x 20 inches
Have questions about this item (M1-A1-M6-015), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ProLux Materials, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Ahlstrom's qualitative grades of filter paper are, by definition, recommended for use in analytical methods, which determine or identify particulate constituents of a mixture irrespective of the amount present. Qualitative filter papers are often use...
mpn: 1520014, ean: 0607128691532,
Sterlitech qualitative cellulose filters are manufactured with refined pulp and have an extremely low ash content of 0.05%. These filters are ideal for cold-filtration to remove lipids, waxes, and for the clarification or plant debris removal. Common...
Whatman GB003 general purpose blotting paper is composed of pure raw materials with a high absorbency and is used as a membrane gel support. With thickness of 0.8mm, this paper is recommended for use in the lysis and denaturation of a colony or plaqu...