Megahome Countertop Water Distiller, White, Glass Collection
Megahome Countertop Water Distiller, White, Glass Collection by MegaHome at Water Softener Guy. MPN: MH943TWS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Nutriteam's Megahome countertop white distiller is stainless steel inside with a durable white metal housing. Includes a porcelain insert in the nozzle so that your filter and distilled water do not touch plastic . Included in the package is: Water Distiller, 1 gallon glass collection bottle, six pack of charcoal filters, and residue cleaner. 120voltage (Not for use with 220voltage) You can be sure that you are drinking the freshest and purest water by distilling it yourself, in the convenience
Product Description & Reviews
Nutriteam's Megahome countertop white distiller is stainless steel inside with a durable white metal housing. Includes a porcelain insert in the nozzle so that your filter and distilled water do not touch plastic . Included in the package is: Water Distiller, 1 gallon glass collection bottle, six pack of charcoal filters, and residue cleaner. 120voltage (Not for use with 220voltage) You can be sure that you are drinking the freshest and purest water by distilling it yourself, in the convenience of your own home. We guarantee it or your money back! This steam distiller produces 1 gallon in 5.5 hours. Manual filling is easy and safe. Using pure distilled water is also recommended for many household appliances, irons, coffee makers etc, and will often extend their life. This distiller produces up to 4 gallons of pure steam distilled water per day. UL listed as a safe appliance. Will your water distiller remove cyanobacteria or microcystins from a contaminated water source? Yes. Microcystins are a genus of Cyanobacteria are cyclic heptapeptides (toxic peptides with seven amino acids and are therefore a solid or particulate that is removed in the distillation process. Boiling is not effective against Microcystins because they are resistant to a wide range of temperatures. Boiling the water concentrates the toxin because of the resulting loss of steam in the boiling process. Distillation on the other hand is the process of boiling water and capturing the resulting steam that rises. The steam leaves behind the contaminates, including bacteria and resulting chemicals, such as Microcystins.
Features & Highlights
- YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: This Megahome distiller is UL (Underwriters Laboratory) approved. UL is the trusted independent global safety science company for US products, and determines product compliance with stringent safety standards. PLEASE NOTE: For fire safety, many home insurance policies require that electrical products installed in the home be UL certified. Megahome distillers are one of the only UL approved water distillers available.
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon every 5.5 hours. Distills the water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit which is the proper temperature for removing unwanted toxins and contaminants. It also includes 6 (optional use) high quality activated charcoal filters. The optional filters are used when VOCs like chlorine or other toxins that can form into a vapor are present. The filters capture and remove these toxins during the distillation process.
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel interior, including the boil chamber, upper steam dome, and stainless condensing coils. Water does not touch plastic.
- GLASS COLLECTION: This distiller includes a durable and easy to use porcelain lined nozzle, and a glass collection bottle. This ensures the purest and safest distilled water for all of your needs.
- BEST SERVICE INCLUDED: Every Megahome distiller is backed by a 1 year warranty. The service and support is what you would expect from a top quality appliance and company. No need to worry about warranty, customer service, or parts, Megahome distillers have been on the market for over 22 years and are the top selling distiller in the world.
Replacement Countertop Water Filters
9 x 13 x 9 inches
11.9 x 11.6 x 16.7 inches
Have questions about this item (MH943TWS), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MegaHome, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: *4003-CB10, ean: 0817788020126,
Entry-level Price; High Quality Water.This Countertop Water Filter delivers a fast, efficient filtering experience with its long lasting 10 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge. Lake Industries Carbon Blocks consistently deliver outstanding performan...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0874617001435,
Stock up on your replacement AquaTru filters. This combo pack includes 2 Pre-Filters (each lasts 6 months) and 1 Carbon Filter (lasts 1 year)A one-year combo pack - Includes the Dual Function (Stage 1 & 2) Pre-Filter for the AquaTru Countertop Water ...
mpn: fil.hi.set, ean: 0851613002314,
Tyent's Ultra Filtration...the BEST filters in the water ionizer industry in the WORLD Tyent's Ultra Filter Set uses a .01 micron filtration level, the same as what is used in kidney dialysis machines. ''Ultra Plus'' filtration ensures the PUREST, HE...
To receive optimum performance with your Nikken products, replace filters and other components when necessary.✅ CARBON FILTRATION: Among the filtration media employed is a natural carbon filter that captures microscopic particles. Effectively reduc...