iSpring WGB32B 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment and Carbon Block Filters
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the iSpring WGB32B 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment and Carbon Block Filters by iSpring at Water Softener Guy. MPN: WGB32B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The WGB32B whole house filtration system is the ideal ''''point of entry'''' filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike ''point of use'' systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home or business will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32B. So what exactly do these three
Product Description & Reviews
The WGB32B whole house filtration system is the ideal ""point of entry"" filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home or business will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32B. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer?Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters.The second and third stages of the WGB32B house 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filters. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filters knock out bad tastes and odors, combine to remove over 90% of chlorine from the water, and are highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. If you are on well water or have unusual contaminants in your municipal water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32BM over the WGB32B. For removing the common contaminants found in the majority of municipal water supplies however, the WGB32B fits the bill.
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with gradient three stage filtration, iSpring WGB32B whole house water system removes sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. With 1 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Installed at the main water supply to treat all the water you use in your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house. Big Blue 20 inches x 4. 5 inches filter cartridges allow for minimal pressure reduction and extended filter life
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), thus it keeps the healthy minerals in the water.
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100, 000 gallon of water to supply one full year of clean water for a family of four.
- Package includes - black metal bracket, three big blue housings with caps, three filter cartridges, and a 4. 5 inch housing wrench.
- More than 20, 000 units sold. The leaking issue has been resolved since May 2019. The product is backed by life-time free tech support.
Under-Sink & Countertop Filtration
Sediment & Double Fine Carbon
Warranty and Support: By default every iSpring product comes with thirty-day money back policy and one-year limited manufacturer warranty. We care and love to help customers. Besides DIY videos on YouTube and Knowledge Base on our website, we provide direct customer service (phone: 678-261-7611 email: sales AT iSpringFilter DOT com). Please don't hesitate to reach out to us before and after your purchase. Your satisfaction is our business!
Tools & Home Improvement
8 x 28 x 21 inches
17.6 x 16.5 x 26.5 inches
Have questions about this item (WGB32B), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iSpring, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Woder-10K-JG-1/4, ean: 7290017077277,
The Best Commercial Inline Water Filter for Ice Makers and RVs. The Woder 10K-JG Inline Water Filter uses quick-connect JG connectors that fit ALL refrigerators and ice-makes with copper or plastic ¼-inch tubing to ensure a watertight connection, s...
mpn: 1020342, ean: 0033663006553,
The Culligan RV-800 recreational vehicle water filter connects easily to campers, trailers, motor homes or boats with its 12 in. flexible hose and slim design. With the high flow rate and quick fill this filter will reduce chlorine taste and odor, se...
mpn: 60461N, ean: 0095801766439,
The EZ-FLO In-Line Water Filter has a 1500 gallon capacity per filter and lasts approximately 6 months. The in-line filter includes 1/4'' compression fittings for easy installation. It helps remove impurities in your drinking water.CAPACITY: Inline w...
mpn: EPW2F, ean: 0819561011550,
The Eco Pure universal premium carbon filter with FACT media (model EPW2F) delivers cleaner, clearer better tasting water throughout your home without flow reduction. This premium carbon filter with FACT media is NSF certified to reduce chlorine tast...